Admission for Majors and Doctorates
- 1. Announcements for admissions to our major & doctorate programs are declared on ASTIN and/or NDU websites.
- 2. Application requirements can be found within the announcement.
- 3. Applications are made personally by coming to Aeronautics and Space Technologies Institute within dates stated in the announcement.
- 4. Applicants meeting the admission criteria will proceed to interview phase in which they are asked to perform a science exam and an interview via phone or mail within the dates announced.
- 5. Interviews for major & doctorate programs will take place on the dates announced on the website.
- 6. Results will be announced via phone or mail to the applicants and succeeding applicants will be invited for enrollment.
- 7. Succeeding Applicants are expected to proceed with enrollment within the dates announced on the calendar.
- 8. Succedaneum Applicants will be notified and invited for enrollment in place of succeeding applicants that haven't opted to enroll in our Institute within the dates announced.
- 9. The Major & Doctorate Programs begin on the date announced on our academic calendar through our website.
Admission for Special Applicants
- 1. Announcements for admissions to our major programs are declared on ASTIN and/or NDU websites.
- 2. Special Applications are made personally by coming to Aeronautics and Space Technologies Institute within dates stated in the announcement through our website.
- 3. In order to apply for a class or a program as a special applicant status, applicants are to be a student or have a degree from a college/university. Special Applicants must prove their status with a student/graduate document in the process of application.
- 4. The class capacity, physical basis, lecturer distribution and the applicability of the students for the programs will be taken into consideration together with the opinion of the management of our major programs in order to provide an opportunity fort he applicants.
- 5. Special Student Status does not provide a degree and cannot take longer than two semesters.
- 6. Students with a special status cannot benefit from regular student rights.
- 7. Special Students are not given a diploma, yet they will be provided with a document showing their succesful completion of the classes and completion notes.
- 8. The Major Programs begin on the date announced on our academic calendar through our website.
Undergradute Transfer Admission
- 1. The applicable programs for undergraduate transfer and respective quota are decided among the Major Field Management and Institute Board and announced accordingly.
- 2. Succesful students with a GPA over 3.00 having completed at least one semester of a college/university major program or one of the programs within our institute may apply for an undergraduate transfer with a written approval from their supervisor professors within the dates announced on the academic calendar.
- 3. The application is evaluated by the Major Field Management followed by the announcement of either acceptance or rejection for undergraduate transfer in which case the student might be asked to change their thesis subject or accumulate more classes and try again next semester.
- 4. Institute Management Board will decide which classes of the programs the transfer student will be exempted, if the student needs to take additional classes or needs to enhance their thesis subject together with the opininons of supervisor lecturers and Major Field Manager. It is presumed that the student has by default agreed to the conditions of the Institute Management Board by the program they transfered to.
- 5. The classes succesfully performed in their former programs might be accounted with the respective pass grade (with the credit hours) if the student acceptance board and the Institute Management Board decides affirmative.
- 6. If the Institue Major Field Manager and the Institute Management Board finds it necessary, the transfer student might take scientific preperation program.
- 7. Among which major fields & programs there can be transfers is decided by the remaining quota of students and the opininons of Institute Board. Approved by the Senate, the transferable programs and their respective quotas are declared before the beginning of each semester.
- 8. The transfer student's documents are called by the Institute from the previous Institute and adjustments are performed.
- 9. Other matters concerning the acceptance of undergraduate students are regulated by the Senate.